Thank You, Veterans


I've never served in the military. But I've tried to imagine what it would be like.

I have tried to imagine the fear and anxiety of being shot at, dodging land mines and bombs ... the inner turmoil of having to kill another human being (or be killed) ... watching friends die ... witnessing the physical and mental devastation of war as a part of my daily existence.

I feel anxiety just trying to imagine the life of a soldier on the battlefield.

I hate the thought of war. I hate the reality of war. But I know that war is sometimes necessary. There are things in life worth fighting for and fighting against.

To all those who have served, I appreciate your sacrifice.

To the wives, children, parents, brothers, sisters, and extended family of all those who have served, I appreciate your sacrifice.

HAPPY VETERANS DAY! 
And THANK YOU!


Comments