Local Newspaper Article in Beckley, WV

Click on Link:  Beckley Honda has a new name!

John was interviewed just before we left Friday for this newspaper article. John's comments comparing Beckley to his "previous location" were in reference to Shelbyville, TN. Murfreesboro is where we live and is a neighboring community. Pirtle & Howerton Automotive is located in Shelbyville. And I'm not sure the reporter realized that John did not live and work in the same town. But I thought it was a great article to introduce John and his goals for John Howerton Honda to the community of Beckley.

This has been a weird day for me. John had to return to the dealership and I'm packing. Moving is a big job and today I have felt overwhelmed with all I still have to do. When I feel overwhelmed, I tend to be emotional. And I've had some weepy moments today! But I'm plugging away and am happy with what I have accomplished this weekend.

I sure can tell I'm five years older than the last time we moved, though!

Comments