A Night With Elvis in Panama City Beach...


I am back home after spending another week in Panama City Beach, Florida. This time I drove down with my mother-in-law Marian (sitting on the motorcycle with Elvis). John flew down and joined us for several days. But we stayed the whole week and drove back today. We had a great time.

Thursday night we went with friends to see Todd Allen Herendeen ("Mr. Panama City Beach") at Gulf World. Todd does a very entertaining rock 'n roll show, including impersonations of Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison and Elvis. The above picture was taken after the show.

Here's a YouTube Clip of Todd doing "How Great Thou Art" as Elvis...



I got to talk to Todd after the performance and I told him that I was going to write an article about the show for Ricky and Karen's website. After driving all day, I'm so tired I can't think straight tonight. But I plan to write a detailed review in the next few days and will post a link on my blog when it's available.

I love PCB and always enjoy spending time there. When I leave, I'm looking forward to the next trip. But it is also very good to be home.

Comments