Staying Busy...

You know my days are full when I can't find the time to write on my blog!

Whether I am documenting our CLL experience for friends, family and other CLL patients;
whether I am needing to write as a form of therapy or just wanting to express gratitude;
from grappling with my fears to being overwhelmed with the joys of my life (and all the mundane stuff in between), I love keeping a public journal. And when I don't have time to write, I miss it.

After writing several successive blog posts exuding love and gratitude for John recently, he teased that I was going to need to get some new material or I would be losing readers. I told him I didn't care if I did.

One of the things I enjoy most about keeping a blog is being able to openly express my appreciation for the people I love.

After an amazing week with my sister-in-law and nieces, I was eager to write about what the trip meant to me. But I've been so distracted by other commitments and activities ever since getting home last Saturday night, I just haven't had a chance. Thankfully, they have all been fun distractions (including having my daughter-in-law and grandsons spend the last two nights with us).

Right now I need to finish cleaning up the remnants of fun left by my one, four and five-year-old munchkins. I need to work out. And I need to do some web writing so I don't lose my wonderful new part time job! I have another busy week coming up. Volunteering tomorrow. Father's Day dinner with the kids Sunday. And an old friend is coming to visit me from Monday through Wednesday of next week!

So ... I don't know exactly when, but I'll be back to my routine soon!

Comments