Highlights from the Weekend...

If he could talk...
"Please! No more pictures, Grandma Shari!"


A kiss for brother...


Joshua and Andrew with little brother, Pax...


Jackson...


Joshua and Nicole...


Joshua, Pax, Nicole and Andrew...


Is this kid adorable, or what?


Nicole and Andrew having fun with cookies...


Pax is smiling now...


Andrew, Chris and Nicole...


Helping Poppy John...


Cheryl and Rebecca...


Danny and Chris playing Wii...


Mmmmmm...Chocolate Chip Cookies...


We had a great time this weekend. John and I got to babysit the three boys while Danny and Rebecca had their first date night since Pax arrived. We had our hands full, but we managed well.

When Chris and Cheryl arrived today, I had freshly baked a whole batch of cookies and was just putting the finishing touches on a bowl of guacamole. I also made some bruschetta with sweet basil from one of my pots. It was so nice sitting out on the patio with our snacks and drinks.

For dinner we feasted on cheeseburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, broccoli salad, baked beans, more chips, and then cookies and sour cream coffee cake for dessert. Everything was so good. As of this morning, I had lost four pounds (over the past week). And I know I'll be up at least a pound tomorrow. But I don't regret a single bite.

Comments

George Lee said…
my father has been drinking herbal drink that is curing his cll. i created a blog about it at http://www.my-spicy-kimchi.blogspot.com/

please spread the word, maybe its useful to you or others. tq.
Danny Bryant said…
i won that game.

just saying.