Thank You

I just wanted to write a note of thanks to all of you who have left comments or have written to me privately to let me know you are praying for us. It means more than you know. There are no words to describe the depth of gratitude I feel every time someone tells me they are praying.

John's lymph nodes are getting quite large again. They are noticeably larger today than yesterday. He took some time off to get away for a few days and just relax. And we have been having a good time in spite of this cloud hanging over us. However, the cloud is never too far from my thoughts. At this moment, I am struggling with my emotions and holding them in the best I can.

I am reading a book on healing that my pastor's parents, George and Betty Jackson, recently published. This morning I read something Betty wrote about the necessity of overcoming fear. At this moment, I can't imagine how I will ever do that. But I do know that God is bigger than my fears.

Comments