And now there are three...

This was last night as Danny and Rebecca hugged the boys and said goodnight before leaving. (Rebecca doesn't even look pregnant from behind, let alone ready to give birth!)

Pax arrived this morning. He and his mommy are both doing well. He is a little guy . . . six pounds, six ounces. He is 19 inches long and has dark hair. Danny says he looks more like Joshua than Andrew at birth.

I received one picture on my phone as soon as he was born. I'm waiting patiently for more (and permission to share on my blog). I had the big brothers overnight and will take them to meet Pax later in the day.

I am also waiting on the official middle name. I think it was still between two finalists last night.

These guys don't fully comprehend it quite yet, but life is about to change dramatically!

Comments