Christmas Wishes for Blessings!

As I have been getting ready to go to my mother-in-law's house and celebrate Christmas with John's family, I have been thinking of ALL my family. The simple truth for many of us is that we are not always close to every member of our families. Most families have strains, problems and relational issues. And Christmas brings many emotions to the surface; heartache as well as joy. I am well acquainted with both.

While my heart will always feel sadness for the relationships that are not "wonderful" in my life, I am overwhelmed with thankfulness for the ones that are! And each year brings new hope for healing and restoration. We never know what God has in store. Christmas should renew our hope for miracles as we celebrate the miracle of our Savior's birth.

This Christmas morning, I am wishing all my family and friends a wonderful, warm, merriest Christmas ever and God's richest blessings in the coming year!

Comments