Taking a Poll

I'm trying to choose a subtitle for my book "Breaking the Chains." The top two vote-getters presently are:

Escaping the Captivity of Deception

and

My Journey from Oppression to Freedom

I woke up trying to put a thought into words to the effect:

Reflections on Captivity from the Perspective of Freedom

I'm not sure those are exactly the best words, but I was trying to come up with something that represented "looking back" from the perspective of freedom. There may be an illustration on the cover that symbolizes that, which is why I was trying to come up with similar words.

If any of you have an idea you want to share or you want to cast a vote, feel free to do so anonymously or in a private email if you prefer.

Comments

Sandie said…
I really like Reflections on Captivity from the Perspective of Freedom. You are brilliant.
Danny Bryant said…
cultivated spelled cult evaded