Believing a false gospel

I recently stumbled onto a blog that is written by a prominent minister in the group I was raised in. He embraces and teaches the doctrines I was taught prior to leaving this group and finding the truth of the gospel. He actually states that the three elements of salvation are teachings, order and standards. (Jesus doesn't make his top three elements of salvation.) I don't think he is the kind of man who will go back and change his remarks because someone brings attention to them. He does seem to have the integrity to openly declare - and stand by - what he truly believes.

I have been reading for a couple of weeks and I have been tempted to post links to some of his dissertations, just to give you a glimpse into what I have come out of. I decided against it because it did not seem profitable to do so. However, this morning I read a response from Todd Edwards on Dyal's blog that I do believe is profitable to share here. I admire Todd's ability to articulate the truth of the gospel so effectively. It's a gift God has given him. I feel so deficient in my ability to witness.

Todd's words this morning were so meaningful to me, I wanted to share them on my blog.

Todd Edwards' comments on Paul Dyal's blog

Todd's comment was deleted by Paul Dyal. Todd made no personal attack. He shared the gospel with Mr. Dyal and his comments were removed. (See for yourself when you click on the link.)

Comments