A New Look!

I spent an hour or so playing around with new templates this afternoon. I was tired of looking at the same old blog theme, so I thought I would update it. I just can't seem to get away from pink, though.

I feel mentally drained today from all of the intense writing I've been doing. I've come to a point in my story where several experiences converge and it is hard work trying to connect all the dots for readers with no frame of reference. I have much more work to do on my current chapter, but I think I need a bit of a break.

I can't wait to get to the deliverance part of my story.

But since I have a ways to go yet before I get to the uplifting part, I am looking forward to escaping into fantasy tonight by watching the next episode of LOST!

John's mom has been here for almost two weeks and she is such a pleasure. I was thinking a few minutes ago about how most daughters-in-law would go absolutely crazy if their mothers-in-law spent two weeks with them. I would probably even drive Rebecca crazy if she lived with me for two weeks! (Although I would try not to.) But Marian is so enjoyable and low-maintenance. She doesn't even seem to mind how much time I spend on the computer...or the fact that I backed out of the garage and into her vehicle last week. She had planned to go home Sunday, but she had to get the damage fixed at the dealership before she went home. I told her I would go to any lengths to keep her here a little longer. ; )

Tomorrow we will go to Franklin for Andrew's second birthday. Grandma Shari is going to make homemade pizza. And GraMarian's car won't be done until tomorrow night, so if you're reading, Rebecca, she will be here for the party after all!

You know what a kid day means...there will probably be new pictures on my blog by the weekend.

Comments