An after dinner stroll...

Last night, after a feast of homemade tacos and guacamole, we took a walk down to the beach with the boys...

Tonight we will be feasting on homemade lasagna (which I made ahead and froze). After that, it's leftovers and eating out. We're having a great time. Poppy John had to stay home and work this summer. We miss him. On the way to the condo Saturday, Joshua started telling me, "Grandma Shari, I don't want to go to the condo. I just want to go to your house."
Me: "You want to go to my house and see Poppy John?"
Joshua: "Poppy John is not home."
Me: "Where is he?"
Joshua: "He's workin', Grandma Shari!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Miss Oblivious isn't as oblivious as she claims. She is an extraordinary person who loves her family, her life and her passion for the important things in life. Have a great vacation in Destin.

Lillian Howerton Arnold