Could I be homesick for a home I have not lived in yet?

No.

I miss JOHN!

Home is not a place. Home is a person.

I have had a great time with Connie. I can't imagine anyone taking better care of me or making me so comfortable. I've had total rest and relaxation this week. Friday I will get my stitches out and spend the weekend with Danny and Rebecca. Monday Danny will take me to White House where I will spend the week with my brother and sister-in-law. John will return on the 25th, see Dr. Flinn on the 27th, and then on the 28th we will drive home to West Virginia together. He has been there for weeks, running the new dealership. But I have been back and forth. And I've been here without him since the 5th. So, when I see him again, it will be after 20 days apart.

Prior to this, we have never spent more than a week apart.
And even at the beach, a week is about as long as I can stand to be away.

I'm sure looking forward to going home.

Comments