More Blessings...

It's been a full week; busy, FUN and full! My grandsons have come for overnight visits (WITH their parents) twice in one week. First they came with their Mommy (Monday morning) while their Daddy was on a youth trip with his church. They then went home Wednesday and returned again today with their Daddy (while their Mommy is in Atlanta overnight with Pax for a friend's bridal shower). We went swimming Tuesday at Mark and Anita's. 

It's a treat to spend extra time with the boys. I have also enjoyed getting to spend time with Rebecca and Danny. We've gone swimming. We've shopped for a new Legos set at Target. We've gone out to lunch. And I've cooked. Tonight we had Chicken Parmesan with Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus. Of course, the boys wouldn't eat that. They ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches instead. One day, when they are older, they will learn to appreciate Grandma Shari's cooking.
   
Little Pax is really growing. He will be four months old on the 26th. He is all smiles. He's laughing and cooing. His big, wide open mouth smile reminds me so much of his Daddy at this age. Well, let me show you what I mean ...
I posted these pictures on Facebook, so you may have seen them there already.

To add to the excitement of the week, I finally made a decision and bought a new cell phone ...
the Droid X. I love it. I have learned how to use it surprisingly fast. Of course, I played with it for four or five hours this morning. It's so much more than a phone. It's a mini computer.

I have been behind the times. I have never had a Palm Pilot or an iPod. I have never even had Internet connected to my cell phone until now. I didn't know what I was missing. I am like a kid with a new toy. I love the look on Joshua's face in this picture (so excited over his new Star Wars Legos). I think I may know exactly how he feels!

Comments