Post Article Miscommunication

I got an email from the writer of the Post article Friday saying she had just submitted her piece and was able to add the book signing to it. She told me to expect it in today's paper.

It's not there. I just got an email from the editor explaining that originally it was going to run next Sunday (not this one), but he was trying to fit it in this weekend after he found out about the upcoming book signing. At the last minute, space was a problem. So the story will be in print next Sunday, but he intends to promote the book signing online this week. When something appears online, I will post a link to it on my blog. The Murfreesboro Post is a Sunday only paper (print edition), but has online articles and updates throughout the week.

I'm a little disappointed (since I told so many friends to look for the article). However, in the grand scheme of things, it's a very minor disappointment. I greatly appreciate the Post's promotion of the book no matter when or where the story appears.

Comments