Checkin in...

I sold books everywhere I went yesterday. At Bible Study, at lunch, at the dentist's office. I delivered a few books that had been pre-ordered. Then I came home and worked on my spreadsheet (trying to be meticulous with expenses, book income, donations). And then I went to work on personalizing stacks of books to mail out today. I didn't just sign my name to any book. I wrote a note to each person. So I was aware of my tendency toward carpal tunnel by the time I went to bed. While I was working, I was receiving a few additional orders.

My first day as a published author was quite exciting. I am proud of how beautiful the book is, thanks to Terra.

As soon as it opens, I am heading to the post office for supplies to mail books. The labels are all printed and they are ready to go in their packages. Once that's done, I will drop them all off and then head to the church for my day of volunteering. I will breathe a big sigh of relief when I get this first big shipment sent off.

I'm glad my living room is still empty except for my baby grand piano. It makes a great work space.

I just wanted to let you all know what I'm up to. The next blog post should read: Books shipped!

Comments