A long day...

We just got home from Day One of Round Two. Today was the long day. John got all of his Rituxan, all of his Lumiliximab, and partial doses of Fludarabine and Cytoxan. The next two days he only has to get the F and C, which should take about an hour total.

We left the house at 8:00 am and didn't get out of there until nearly 7:00 pm. I had packed one peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which we split. That was lunch. So we were both hungry. We stopped at J. Alexander's and ate before driving home and walked in the door a little after 8:00. We are both tired. But John is not sick. He got anti-nausea in his IV and he has a prescription for Zofran, which he will fill in the morning and start taking as a preventative measure.

They scheduled him for an afternoon infusion tomorrow, so I don't have to miss my Bible Study Group tomorrow morning, after all! I'm really happy about that because I am loving this Esther Study.

Speaking of my Esther Study, I have one more lesson to complete for tomorrow. So I better get busy before I start falling asleep.

Just wanted to give an update for all of you who are concerned about and praying for my John. I love you so much for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. You just can't know how much until you go through something like this and feel as surrounded by love as I do right now!

Comments