Blog Interview

I was asked to do a "blog stop" interview about my book last week and I gladly accepted the invitation. The host of the blog emailed me today that she has posted the written interview. She told me the spacing got messed up when she copied the text and she didn't have time to make corrections right then. But she said she will be able to correct that on Monday. I also noticed a couple of typos I hadn't caught before sending her my responses. She will fix those Monday as well. But I thought I would go ahead and post a link to the interview.

The Cult Next Door

I have received numerous emails of support and encouragement (along with book orders) in the last couple of days. I'm realistic. I know there are going to be some unpleasant repercussions of sharing my testimony. But I believe this journey is going to be far more rewarding than painful.

I never got around to responding to your comment, Rachel, about the tears and emotion that are part of my book. Yes, you will have many emotions stirred as you read and relive our shared past. There are certain chapters that have brought tears to my eyes every time I have reviewed them. And I've reviewed every chapter more times than I can count at this point. But there are also tears of deep thankfulness and joy; especially toward the end of the book. I can't wait for you to read it. I hope it will be a healing, empowering and liberating book for many.

Comments

Celeste Maia said…
Good interview, Shari!