Though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm



This is a beautifully done video of yesterday's devastation with a backdrop of praise and worship. A friend shared it on Facebook and I was so touched by the message of the video, I just had to share it on my blog. I was not touched physically by the tornadoes, but my heart is humbled. This is the closest I have ever been to something of this magnitude. And I love our community so much. No matter how much we grow, there is a definite bond. So many have been here forever. And yet, newcomers (like me a few years back) are so warmly welcomed.

I have never lived anywhere like Murfreesboro. And I have wonderful friends and neighbors all over this city. I know we will all band together and help our friends and neighbors recover from this. And God will be glorified in all things!

Comments