What personality type are you?

The first link is the test. The second link gives detailed descriptions of each personality type.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp


http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html

I like personality tests. I took this one at Lipscomb. I just took it again online and the results have not changed.

I am an ENFJ (Extravert/Intuitive/Feeling/Judging).

I thought I remembered what I was, but I took the test again to make sure I had remembered correctly. The one at Lipscomb was pages and pages and took much longer (to get the same results). The only thing the description said about me that I think pretty much everyone would disagree with is that I am the least of the extraverts to reveal myself. That's pretty funny. If you know me, you know I am not a private or a reserved person. I will tell you anything you want to know. The only time I don't completely expose myself is when the information involves another person who is not as comfortable with self-revelation.

Famous people of history who share my personality type are King David, Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln. Good company. : )

If you take the test, please share your results!
(You can email me if you are less self-revealing and would rather not share them openly -- but remember: I don't have that many readers.)

Comments

Danny Bryant said…
still and infp. me and et.
Shari said…
Okay. You meant to say Still an INFP. The and (typo) and the lack of caps threw me off. And et is E.T. Right? How funny.
Anonymous said…
I am ESFJ. The one page calls me
The CareGiver and the other is
Provider Guardian.Very Interesting.
Shari said…
I read both of mine and the second link gives the most detailed description. That would have been the one that called you the CareGiver. But the test site (first link) tells what famous people share your type and tells you your best suited occupations, etc. Did you read Danny's? I couldn't believe how precisely it described him. Thanks for sharing your results!
Anonymous said…
This was way too much fun. I am ESTJ and Val is ISTJ. So, basically, when it comes down to it, I am Judge Judy and Val is Eeyore. Funny!!

I love these tests though. I don't think that you can ever learn enough about yourself.

Liz
Shari said…
Or your friends! I intend to read everyone else's description, too! Thanks for sharing your results, Liz.
Janette said…
Shari, I, too am an ENFJ. Not surprising, eh? Fun test! :)
ENFJ's are really cool people often in my experience.

But, Lincoln an ENFP? I always heard of and thought of him as an NT. My understanding was that Obama is our first NF president.

Anyway, personality types are fascinating. I spent a lot of time learning and writing about them, including on my Personality Types page. I'm INTJ by the way.