No patty cake for the camera (a video clip)

I have been trying to upload a cute video of the boys, with no luck. Maybe the video clip is too long. It's failed three times and I'm trying to get ready for our trip to Scottsdale, AZ. So I guess I'm going to have to give up for now. We're taking the laptop, so I may post something from there. Maybe even a few pictures.

For those who are interested in a diet update: I am holding steady at 126. The lowest I've seen on the scale has been 125.8 (only one time). My goal is still 125, but it's going to be hard to get there. I've been very good this week, but I don't want to eat too few calories because I know that isn't good for me, either. I should be plenty happy with 126. I set out to lose five pounds and have lost 9.6 pounds. We are going to the Bahamas for our anniversary in January and I'm thinking that maybe I can lose one more pound by then. But I do know one thing: I will be up a couple of pounds after this trip! I plan to enjoy myself.

I'm going to try to upload the video one more time...
Yea! I got it! Here's a little video clip of my darling grandsons!

Comments