Up to Masada...

An interesting thing happened with the camera during our visit to Masada. Somehow, the color setting got changed without either John or myself noticing. All it takes is pressing two buttons in sequence to do this and we were packed like sardines into this aerial tram. But notice how the first pictures are in full color and then they seem to be in black and white with just a hint of yellow or green. This effect is Color Accent mode, which I probably never would have even discovered intentionally. This was probably the ideal location for this mishap. Some of the pictures are pretty cool in this mode. Some I wish were in color. But I was just thankful that I was able to figure out what the problem was. When I first noticed that my pictures were not in color, we were on the Mount of Olives and I didn't know what had happened.
Listening to Ronny tell the story...
I have a lot more pictures of Masada that I plan to share. I just thought I would get started. This site has so many layers of interest. If you are unfamiliar with the historical significance of this location, here is a link:


The above pictures are of the view from Masada. Here is a picture of an artistic rendering of what Masada looked like in ancient times.

Comments