Funny Stuff

We just got home from church and dinner. Our usual Saturday night routine. My poor frustrated husband had a tough day at the dealership. He was venting a little bit of that frustration on the way to church. And he said something that really cracked me up.

This is what he said:
"Everybody's got a lawyer. They may not have teeth, but they have a lawyer." LOL.

Have any of you seen the Victory Nissan commercials that are playing all the time on TV lately? Victory Nissan bought Howerton Nissan in Dickson and also Harts Chapel Nissan in Shelbyville. Both sales were finalized last year. Well, they have just come out with a commercial for both stores and they say several times, "Howerton Nissan is gone forever!" or something to that effect. It cracks me up every time I hear it. They claim they are having to liquidate Howerton Nissan's inventory. It's so funny because John says they don't have any of his inventory.

Well, I have a banana cake on the kitchen counter, just waiting for the cream cheese icing...

Comments

Janette said…
And I'll be over in about an hour for a slab of that delicious banana cake (extra cream-cheese frosting please!) :)
Shari said…
Come on over! It will be there a while because we eat it slowly. Although, my group comes over Tuesday night and I'm sure they will sample it. I haven't made one in a while. I used to ALWAYS have a fresh banana cake on the counter. I would usually throw the last little bit away and make a fresh one! I get tired of them and don't feel a bit tempted. But John LOVES it. And it's all loaded up with the cream cheese frosting, believe me. That's how John likes it, too!
Shari said…
Hey, if you get here soon, there's some great music in addition to the cake. John is upstairs in the music room playing guitar and singing along with a Journey CD. He won't "perform" for guests. He claims he isn't any good. But I wish you could hear what I'm hearing. He is so talented.
Janette said…
Darn, I missed it. I love Journey! John has great taste in music, cake, and women. :)