Day 7 and still going!

I still have not eaten any forbidden foods, but I had far more than ten peanuts at the game. I told myself they were my lunch and not a snack. I had nonfat yogurt on the run. I had peanuts at the game. I had a bowl of soup when we got home. I had a ham and lowfat cheese omelet and green beans for dinner. And I had my usual dessert of a sugar free fudge pop. I also did forty-five minutes on the Stairmaster. I was hoping for more weight loss this morning, but I actually went up a half pound. I was disappointed. But then I got dressed in something I would not have worn a week ago because it would have been snug and made me look fat and it feels big on me. If I hadn't weighed, I would have guessed that I'd lost a little more. So I am not going to fixate on a number. I'm going to enjoy how I feel: thin! I do believe I can hang in there a little longer on phase one! But I'm really looking forward to having cereal in the mornings.

My mother in law will be here Saturday to spend a week with us. She and I always have a lot of fun just hanging out together and eating is always a part of that. I want to lose as much as I possibly can before she gets here!

Comments